Vincity is a mid-end residential development, affordable apartments for local buyers. The total area is around 365,000 m2 with two frontages : Nguyen Xien Street and Phuoc Thien Street in Long Binh Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City.
Vincity is one of the most popular apartment projects in Vietnam, highly familiar, offerring the best value for the money and the highest liquidation.
Long Binh ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh
- 40 minutes to Center Business District (District 1)
- 5 minutes to high tech park where Samsung factory is located
- Right next to Long Thanh - Dau Giay highway which leads to the future Long Thanh International Airport
- Mai Chi Tho boulevard, Thu Thiem tunnel and Vo Van Kiet boulevard create a convenient traffic system among District 9, District 2, District 4, and District 7 within only 30 minutes by car.
- 10 minutes to reach Thao Dien, district 2 - The most sought after expatriates area in Ho Chi Minh
- 10 minutes by car to Rach Chiec goft course.
Vingroup Joint Stock Company (Vingroup JSC), formerly known as Technocom, was founded in Ukraine in 1993 by an ambitious group of Vietnamese youths. Technocom began with food production and quickly found great success with the Mivina brand. During the early years of the 21st century, Technocom was ranked among Ukraine’s Top 100 largest and most influential companies. In 2000, Technocom - Vingroup returned to Vietnam with the ambition to contribute to the country’s development.
Vingroup is rated as the biggest and most reliable local Developer in Vietnam with the strongest financial background.
Vincity is expected to be the biggest affordable Residential Complex in Ho Chi Minh City. With the ambition to build up a small city within city, Vincity project will include wide range of facilities from residential area, hospital, Vinschool, retail area, etc.
- Land size: 365 hectares
- Unit type: Low rise townhouses, villas, high rise apartments
- Apartment size: From 36 sqm – 89 sqm
- 2.4 hectares for building park and landscaping
- High rise area: Vincity Grand Park (building height from 22 to 25 floors)
- Low rise: Vinhomes River Park
- Vinmec hospital of international standard
- Vin schools
- Convenience store VinMart and retailed shops
- Sports facilities and other services
- Construction density of 20 to 25% and big area for landscaping